Visitors come mainly from Italy, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
* VAT included. TICKET PRICE VALID UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30TH 2019.
- Reduced Rate: Children between 5 to 12, retired people, pensioners and disabled persons, holders of students card, disabled people, Unemployed. Suppporting document required.
- Free access for kids between 0 to 4 years old.
- People with reduce mobility: The Tour is not fully accessible. You can visit: Pitch Side and Bench, Referee’s Dressing Room, Mestalla Per Sempre, Fans Balcony, museum (only with reservation)
Mestalla Forever Tour Ticket Office
Gate 3 of the stadium
Avenida de Suecia, s/n
+34 96 337 26 26
Telephone service hours
Monday to Friday from 9:30h to 14:00h and from 16:00h to 18:30h
Schedule of the tour's ticket office
December, January, February and March:
Monday to Saturday: From 10:30h to 13:30h and from 15:30h to 17:30h
Sunday: From 10:30h to 13:30h
- Monday to Saturday: From 10:30h to 14:30h (Last tour 13:30h)| From 15:30h to 18:30h (Last tour 17:30h)
- Sunday: From 10:30h to 14:30h (Last tour 13:30h)
- Wednesday 6th March: From 10:30h to 14:30h (Last tour 13:30h)
- Thursday 7th March (match): TOUR CLOSED
- Sunday 17th March (match): From 10:30h to 14:30h (Last tour 13:30h)
- Friday 22th March (match): TOUR CLOSED
- Saturday 23th March (match): TOUR CLOSED
- Sunday 24th March (match): TOUR CLOSED
**On match days it won't be possible to visit the Dressing Room due to organizational reasons.
Note: Guided tours may be suspended or modified in whole or in part due to the needs of the organization without notice or compensation.
Yoel and Piatti enjoy educational visit from children