VCF supporters attending the Champions League away game at KAA Gent might find the following information useful:
- The stadium will open its doors at 18:15. The VCF fans are requested to use entrance G, located in the Akkerhage street (see stadium map)
- A pre-entry control will be placed in the 'Akkerhage' entrance, in which each visiting supporter will be asked to show his/her ticket. Those travelling by car can use the car park for visiting supporters located just in front of entrance G (P5, see stadium map)
- Security checks will be placed at the entrance of the stadium. Trained dogs could also be used to prevent the entrance of pyrotechnic material.
- The supporters will also pass through automatic turnstiles. The sectors allocated to the VCF supporters are 421 and 422 (see stadium map)
- Food and beverage will be provided for all visiting fans as of 18:15. However the food and beverage stands will close 15 minutes after the end of the game at the latest.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the indoor corridors, family stands and food&beverage areas.
Copyright 2013-2018 Valencia Club De Fútbol. Quoting text from this article is permitted provided that en.valenciacf.com is credited as source, with a clickable link. Photographs by Lázaro de la Peña, re-use is not permitted.