- To enjoy the unique chance of learning of one of the best football clubs.
- To train following the same methodology used by Valencia CF in its Academy.
- To make that young football players work together and interact with other participants by playing football.
- To promote values such as team work, tolerance and fair play.
- To develop the participants technical and tactical skills by the resolution of real playing situations.
- To contribute to the participants development and autonomy using sport as a leading tool.
- To have fun and enjoy playing football.
Do you need more information about our Soccer Camps?
Valencia CF Soccer Camps consist in one week of football training, organized all around the world following the Valencia C.F. Academy methodology.
The VCF Soccer Camps have an entertaining, sportive and educational aim. Therefore they are directed towards 6 to 18 years old children who want to enjoy the practice of football under the supervision of highly qualified professionals of the Valencia CF Academy.
Spreading the Valencia CF philosophy around the world
The GloVal International camps teach the training methods of the VCF Academy across five continents
Gloval Academy in Turkey
One hundred children 6 to 17 years, on the campus of the VCF in Istanbul
The VCF Foundation celebrated a Campus in Montreal last December
70 young Canadians experience first-hand the training methods of the GloVal...
Inauguration of Gloval Academy Korea
New school joins existing academies in Japan, Bermuda and Egypt